ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to be in japan so badly. i would do anything to get there, and if anyone testifies against me i will gouge their eyes out. just messing around but that is really cool. the city at night looks crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
      i want to be in japan so badly. i would do anything to get there, and if anyone testifies against me i will gouge their eyes out. just messing around but that is really cool. the city at night looks crazy.
      calm down meatwad

Comment

great post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW! someone who knows their stuff!

if you did not know that was from the show "aqua teen hunger force" and it was the episode where the mooninites return.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
            lmao aren't you gonna goto israel too?

umm... no,,, i hope not... ok, maybe i am.... yeah, i am. but Japan is off the hizzie (poser phrase cominmg in) cuz its JDM tyte, yo *flashes peace sign*(end of poser phrase)

Comment

those are some nice pics of the city...good job

Comment

AAAAAAHH!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH ( actualy i dont ) AHH!! I WOULD KILL TO SEE A EVO V NEVERLESS WATCH IT AND HEAR IT, AND R32s R33s R34s :: tears:: omfg those cars are so awsome... and you got to ride in a R32... AHHH!!! MEGA JEALOSY!!!

Comment

Those were cool pictures. I was surprised (and impressed) to see toyota Previas, Prius', and Echo Hatchbacks there. That's a very diverse scene.

Comment

They are just parked at the rest stops, which are open to anyone, be they wangan guys or tired motorists.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                      WOW! someone who knows their stuff!

if you did not know that was from the show "aqua teen hunger force" and it was the episode where the mooninites return.
                      I hope you can see me flipping you the bird, for I am doing it as hard as I can.

Comment

thats sum very nice pixs there some a bit blured but the rest are cool

Comment

Mothing could make me want to go to Japan more now. I haven't seen all... >_<

Comment

hmm... next year i get to go to okinawa on a foreign exchange student thing... 2,000 for 3 months lol it should be fun.

Comment

You really made my day Chokudori...

Comment

lol very nice indeed. im going to be heading out that way to Tokyo at the end of the month so ill be doing some of the same thigns you guys did. i know a few people who race on Wagon there.

Comment

Working...
                                X