1000 hp Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 hp Mustang

This is a 1000+ hp Mustang from the latest issue of MM&FF magazine-...........and it can corner. Look out R34!!

The article is located at http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...0408mm_weller/

Pic 1
    Attached Files

Pic 2

We don't need no stinkin RB26DET!!
    Attached Files

Comment

um why would u wanna drift a 1000hp mustang

Comment

Pic 3

Now THIS is a serious interior!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4

View from behind the wheel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chuaboi36
            um why would u wanna drift a 1000hp mustang
            I posted this because I wanted to show you guys that you don't have to have a Skyline or a Supra to get 4 digit power numbers. Plus everybody always posts pics of their mouth-watering JDM rides. I wanna give you guys some USDM machinery to drool over for a change

Comment

dude your reading and looking at every thing i am
              i just baught that issue, a bit to much drag raceing for me, but still good, also look at that GTR mustang "drool"

Comment

Yeah the new GTR spec-racer prototype is pretty cool. My fav part is that new motor. Makes 80-90 bhp/liter on pump gas which is pretty sweet. I agree MM&FF is mostly drag, but they've got pleny of road racing info in there. But most of their tech articles can be applied to both drag and road racing, so no matter what you are into you can gain a lot of knowledge. All in all I like the magazine simply because it's well-written and straightforward and covers alot of stuff. Plus ya gotta love The Fridge!!

btw here's some links where I found the parts:

Griggs Supension--can't get any better than this
                www.griggsracing.com

Maxximum Motorsports--nearly as good or as good as Griggs but a little more affordable
                http://www.maximummotorsports.com/

Here's Maxximum's new American Iron track car. It's everything they make on it. Rumor has it that they've got an all-new line of 5.0 supsension parts coming.
                Attached Files

Comment

I want to see more of this thing. Like the entire spec sheet and dyno numbers. I believe he make over 1,000 hp but not at the wheels with only a 408. I love muscle cars too but the story is kinda bogus with the spec sheet provided unless he is shooting a 500-800shot of NOS, which kinda takes away from having an actual 1,000hp if 1/2 of it is nitrous.

Comment

heres a nice domestic story. me and my friend where driving down the freeway in his 240. we roll up along side a z28 and a ss camaro with some tuning. so we look at them and pull off just kinda joking around. so the ss pulls up next to us and they laugh and just take off like we werent even moving. that angry *Censored**Censored**Censored* v8 probably made our balls shrink 100% lol. Dunno how they would do on the tougue tho =)

Comment

I very well believe that he makes that kind of power with a 408. Why wouldn't he? You've got to remember, if it made it into that magazine it isn't a low rent. Besides, 1000 hp is 1000 hp, doesn't matter if it's nitrous hp or not, it's 1000 hp. You can't argue with that. For Drifting though, not my cup of tea but that thing is a monster. Plus it looks kinda stock looking. Shiver the thought of pulling up next to him and trying him.

Comment

kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* mustang.

And its Rb26DETT =P

Thats a hell of a motor though, very nice car. Any idea what it pulls in the quarter mile? i imagine its not very heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                          I want to see more of this thing. Like the entire spec sheet and dyno numbers. I believe he make over 1,000 hp but not at the wheels with only a 408. I love muscle cars too but the story is kinda bogus with the spec sheet provided unless he is shooting a 500-800shot of NOS, which kinda takes away from having an actual 1,000hp if 1/2 of it is nitrous.
                          You do realize this thing is boosted right? You can see the supercharger in the pic of the engine bay and it says it right in the article that heīs pushing over 20 psi, which is going into a 408 cubic inch V-8 which is almost a 6.7 liter engine, and if someone can make 1000 horsepower out of a bored/stroked RB around 2.8 liters or from a 3 liter(i think) 2JZ, then there is absolutely no reason why someone canīt make that much out of an engine twice the size without using a ridiculously large shot of nitrous

Comment

And he is using nitrous.. but im with you guys hes probably pushing 800 horse power with out it. Perhaps more.. i do wonder if its at the wheels or not, but you know what.. thats alot of power either way, and with a nice thick power band.

Comment

but if u drift against it, wouldn't it just be lyk samuel hubinette's viper? a lil too torque

Comment

Working...
                              X