X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tacomas rock for drifting. http://www.cardomain.com/id/driftcoma

Comment

Again with the "Drfitcoma" link?

If you want a good drift car, get something RWD and cheap, because you will beat up on the poor thing all day and stuff will break. Thats why the S13 was a popular pick (and still is), because yiou USED to be able to get one for dirt cheap. I got my 90 for a grand and it runs perfect, I got my 89 for 600 with a perfect interior/paint, and a blown motor. Thats high when compared to 3 years ago.

Id look into older BMW's, toyota Cressidas, Starions, etc. Something popular in your area and cheap, so that you can hunt junk yards when a LCA breaks on you (damn curb).

Comment

An RB24 is a stroked RB20. It uses pistons from a 4AGZE. R31 Skylines rock for drifting!

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
          to GRiDRaceTech, what is random posting?
          What?

Comment

the best drift car i have ever drifted with....a brand new gto..and i drove it today!!

350HP, 6 speed, rwd...OMG it was soo nice, i ripped around my dads work parking lot for a half hour.

my accord was front wheel drive and i learned e-braking on it, then i stepped up to my dads saab 93 convertable and wow thats a lot easier to drift with! why??

Comment

Haha so you're loving the Monaro?

There's a guy in Melbourne with a twin-turbo Monaro... It did over 600hp on the dyno at Summernats.

Comment

Originally posted by ElementOfRed
                my accord was front wheel drive and i learned e-braking on it, then i stepped up to my dads saab 93 convertable and wow thats a lot easier to drift with! why??
                probably cause the 93 has more power, and slightly better weight distribution. in addition to this... it's SWEDISH! heh, of course it'll drift better

Comment

Working...
                X