No announcement yet.

Meet AMANDA LAM from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Trinh.. .. Ok Amanda let me know which just drift event you bring her too.. Hmm get her out of your seat.. egh.. how bout we just trade cars then.. haha.. just don't blow my car up ... Tell me if you notice a difference with S14 front componets...
    Last edited by Stannyboy; 03-07-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NHDrifter
      Dang! so how many girls are in Drifting Pretty
      I should start an all guy drift team and call it Drifting Ugly lol j/k
      I aldready have a team and we are also gonna try to make it to D1
      Good luck with your car Amanda
      Well, in the Drifting Pretty Program there are about fourteen active members. In Team Drifting Pretty their are four ladies. Drifting Ugly... interesting! I think someone has that. Hehe Good luck with your guys Team and trying to make it to D1! Thanks!~

Comment

• Stan, Trinh said hello back! Of course, I'll let you know what events I decide to go to and bring her. It's okay, you can drive your own car. I don't want to take responsibility for damages. Hehehehehe

Comment

• ok..the same questions to you: what color are you going to paint your car? are you going to paint your car? and what about your sticker scheme (colors)?
          can i ram into your car?! oh-wait...someone already did!

Comment

• Is it true that you new sticker scheme will contain a dancing bowl of Pho and a Lamb that has an arrow pointing to it that says "MY" above it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelle
              Is it true that you new sticker scheme will contain a dancing bowl of Pho and a Lamb that has an arrow pointing to it that says "MY" above it?
              Hahah! Yeah I am going to have a bunch of pho bowls... j/k I will have the lamb though. I don't know if I am going to have it pointing to anything though. Any suggestions?

Reiko- I am going to paint it the Scion TC color Black Cherry Pearl. About the sticker scheme I want it white and light pink. Hehe! Well see how things go. Wish me luck!~

Comment

• Amanda, you know Pink is MY color! Why are you stealing it? WTF. Your cousin liked my car. But its super ghetto with no door panels inside. Gotta fix that. I think she just liked the shift knob and the seat, that's all. Oh and the guages. In fact, i think that's all YOU like my car for, too!

Well, nice to "meet" you Amanda. Wanna share some of your Yokohamas? You run 235/40/17 and 235/40/18 right?

Hmmm actually, maybe I should be talking to Noelle about that! She's got the bling!

Comment

• P.S.---- J4 ECU belongs with your motor, not 62!!! Eff that! Don't settle for that B.S.! You know what I'm talking about. You want the Blacktop Fuel maps, timing, and ability to blow an IC hose or boost leak and still be able to drive the car, not like a redtop ECU that won't drive if that happens! Blacktop ECU at least lets the car rev to 2500 rpm so you can limp home or off the track, etc...

Comment

• HOLLA BACK YOUNG ONE! DUUUUUUUUUUU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Comment

• Haha, Lindsay! I think my cousin likes your cute car. Although, you are also super cool too! HAHA Good luck with asking Noelle for her Yokohama's! I could also use an E5 ECU too. Which is better E5 or J4?

Henry- I still want to drift your car. Hehe Can I have your stock S14 seats?

Comment

• E5 is for chuuki 94-96.5 180sx blacktop, J4 is for kouki 96.5-98 180sx blacktop. Do you know which one you have? Easy way to tell is check the oil pickup when you pull off the oilpan. Chuuki motors have an S13 style oil pickup, while kouki motors have an S14 style one. If it has an S14 style oil pickup then you need a J4 ECU.

Is DP tight with Apex, or just Nadine? Get a flippin' Power FC instead! Haha.

Oh btw, get Type II "Vertex style" aero, remember my car back in the day? So hot.

It was way more street freindly, that's for sure.

Comment

• wow girl drifters are hot

Hey Amanda....you are hot and so is your car....but anyway.....do you guys have a dvd or something cause i want to buy it for my gf....she is a drifter in progress...let me know thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 90s13hatch
                            Hey Amanda....you are hot and so is your car....but anyway.....do you guys have a dvd or something cause i want to buy it for my gf....she is a drifter in progress...let me know thanks
                            Thanks for the compliment! As of right now, the Drifting Pretty Ladies aren't on a DVD yet. Although, we did an interview with Grip Video, but I am not sure when it is coming out! Sorry! Anyways, bring your gf to the track and let her drift! Let her join Drifting Pretty. HEhe

And Lindsay... I have a 96 black top so it is E5! How does the s13 or s14 oil pick up look like?
                            Last edited by Amanda; 03-20-2005, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• It's all about the BJ Special

Comment

• when will your car be ready to drift?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X